Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013


Congratulations to Caro and family on the birth of number 3. Sending all loads of hugs. Need to sew the buttons on the jacket then I will put it in the post. Still snowing here so it won't be today.

And now for something a bit different.
A male birthday card, always the difficult one to make. Anyway I've had a go and plan to upload it to http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.co.uk we'll see if it works. It will be a first for me.


I have recycled an old tax disc from the car. When we sold our last car I had about 8 years worth of tax disc's stashed one behind the other. Just knew they would come in useful!

Card;    Night of navy
DSP;    Blueberry Crisp
Stamp; Motorcycle, sentiment from Precious Butterflies.
Recycled tax disc
Copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. well this is a card my hubby would love!!! going to have to find that stamp :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete