Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

Here it is.....   My. Cupcake Holder.  If I had had this when my boys were young I could have done away with those terrible 'party bags' which I hated, cheap sweets and useless toys.!

I cased this from www.frenchiestamps.com  a site which I visit regularly. I have used my monster set as I think it is such fun.
 Just imagine this with a cupcake or butterfly buns in. Mine will be filled when each person has completed it.


















The details,  I have used DSP from last seasons big top, it has windmills on the background which are very much in fashion and in the spring catalogue at the moment. My windmill is made from  In Colour paper pack. The cloud is from the punch out of the cupcake holder as well as a 1 3/4 " punch from whisper white.
The monsters I have stamped on whisper white, one of which is mounted on coloured card and the third one is stamped onto card. This just gives variety.


 I really enjoyed making this and I will enjoy eating my butterfly bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment