Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

CHALLENGE

What a wonderful weekend I have had.
I made an error on my blog yesterday. It wasn't convention I was attending but the Regional Training Event. It was brilliant.
We started with a team meal on Friday night arranged by the lovely Sharon in Ironbridge. Then Sharon took us on a magical mystery tour. We laughed a lot. Just this is a good reason to join the team.
Saturday was long but really interesting and I m not going to tell you any more you need to sign up to join in.
I will share some of the wonderful swaps I received over the next few days. So many talented people in one place.

The challenge. 3 of us were so motivated by the talks and discussion we have agreed on a challenge. We will be holding Stampin Up retirement product parties during the first week in June followed by Catalogue launch parties in July with a very special sweetener.
I have had to clear my craft room today as my desk bureau is no longer big enough so it is going up for sale on ebay. Clearing this has enabled me to sort out SU retired stock and non SU product which I am going to sell off. Here is what my craft space looked like this morning. Actually this is very tidy for me.












Well that's it from me today. back tomorrow with some swaps from the talented ladies I met yesterday and a picture of an empty desk but piled high bed. No visitors for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment