Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Quint Essential Flower

A duo of makes today. A gift box and a card in spring colours, not that its like spring outside!

I really like this stamp it can be bright and cheery,  monochrome or vintage.
For the box I have used the stamp to make a background rather than using DSP. Not overlapping very much but using four of the in colours. I covered a sheet of whisper white A4 so have quite a bit left over for another card.
The top of the lid has the stamped image punched into layers and topped with a button. I have used the gumball green DSP to make the rosette. Just love the scoring board it makes life so much easier when creating these rosettes.
The card is clean and simple. I have even managed to colour the flower on the sentiment a different colour to the letters without smudging or mixing.

I hope you like it.


Off to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment