Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Hostess Set, Simply Sketched

These stamps are part of one of the lovely sets you can buy at a reduced cost if you host a party. There is a brilliant choice of sets this season for hosting a party, I would like them all!.
I have used Baked Brown Sugar as the base for my card and for stamping the sentiment it is one of the new 'In Colours' for this year and I love it. I them picked three shades of pink card and two shades of pink ink. The central flower is stamped with Strawberry Slush another of the new 'In Colours'. The roses in the corner are made with clay and moulds, first time in the new catalogue. To buy any of these resources and have a look at the new catalogue get in contact. (The pictures do not do justice to the colours its such a dull day here the first picture is natural daylight the second is in electric bulb light.)





No comments:

Post a Comment