Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Tulips





































One of my favourite flowers for this make.

And its another Monday team colour challenge. I have to admit the Island Indigo and the Calypso Coral packs of A4 card hadn't been opened. They just aren't colours I use very much. The third colour Pistachio Pudding is one of my least favourites.
Because I was very wary of the colours I have made a very simple card. The tulip was coloured with marker pens and stamped I then used my water brush to colour the petals and leaves. I have added some crystal glaze but it doesn't show up very well in the pictures.
The sentiment is from Petite Pairs so you get an inny as well as an outy! That means you get a sentiment to print on the outside and inside of the card which match up.



No comments:

Post a Comment