Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Today and Everyday

 The quality of Stampin Up! stamps shines through on the clear images  of this set.

The babushka dolls are fun to colour and I have stamped the larger doll on a small piece of card then cut her out and added her with dimensionals. I have matched colours for DSP and ribbon to add to the card base.







The scooter is a favourite image.










The ribbon and steel button add a male element. Keeping the card simple on Smokey Grey adds to its appeal.





The lanterns make me think of summer.





 I have used the marker pens from the new In colour range, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Blackberrry Bliss. The sentiment I have stamped on some scrap, punched out and added with dimensionals.

The whole set has a light fresh feel which I love. It is also ideal to experiment with 'blend ability pens' new to Stampin'Up!

Check out my online shop for this set of stamps, www.karenwatts.stampinup.net or click on the stamp set.

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com


No comments:

Post a Comment