Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Blooming with Kindness

My second party of the week was for another friend. She had asked not 'to do' Christmas.  As this friend is quite new to Stampin'Up! I chose a set that was versatile and also had a good range of sentiments. Having the sentiment for what I needed was one of the problems I found when I first started.
Blooming with kindness is one of my favourite sets alongside Wetlands. I love the aqua painter, (or water brush as I call it!) I just wish I had had a bucket load of these when I was teaching in primary it would have meant a lot fewer crumbles from the school caretaker as he mopped the carpet in my room yet again, as a jar of water went crashing!
Back to Blooming with Kindness. We worked in one colour, Perfect plum. Once stamped we pulled the colour with the aqua painter to give it a watercolour wash effect. Then mounted on perfect plum card. Everyone enjoyed punching the butterflies from DSP and matching card then putting together with a bit of bling. The ribbon added is the new in colour Blackberry Bliss which I think goes with almost everything. Everyone used the birthday greeting
Here is the finished card.


I had a couple of bits of left over ribbon so made a second card on the same theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment