Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box

Saturday was team training day. A feature of these training days is swaps. Its a wonderful way of gaining lots of ideas very quickly. Each person attending training makes an item for everyone else. So I took 24 curvy keepsake boxes and came home with 24 different items.
Here are my boxes.

These are my boxes stacked in the wicker basket.
I have used vellum to cut them out of then put a piece of silver card in the bottom to give them a little more strength as I had chocolate to put in each one.





This box is made of plain vellum but I have used the new star edge punch along the two longer edges. It really gives the box a different look.

 This little box is cut from the silver spotted vellum, I also made some in the silver stripe vellum.
I added a tag stamped with 'endless wishes' snowflakes, then cut with the second smallest of the star framelits.

If you are looking for a great way to meet new people, have fun and earn a little money along the way, get in touch to join my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment