Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Gold Soiree DSP

I haven't been around much on this week as I have been preparing for an 'Inspiration Station' at our team training day on Saturday. I will reveal all next week. So many lovely goodies in the seasonal catalogue.
I sing with a group every Thursday and it is our AGM tonight. I was asked to make a card as one of the members has been with the society for 50 years. She is a lovely lady with a really good voice, knows her music and is always willing to help out.

 This picture shows the card front. The Big Shot has worked overtime this week. Here I have used the banner framlits and the old number dies.












This picture shows the Gold Soiree papers. They are speciality papers as 4 sheets are shiny! And incorporate gold in the design. They are lush. The gold fold paper is also really lovely to work with.





And of course there had to be a lovely sentiment on the inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment