Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Memory Keepers. Project Life

Well workshop over. It was so hectic I never got chance to take any pictures. All the ladies did really well making 1 of everything and stamping for the rest to put together at home.
Next workshop is 22nd November. My colleague Elaine is organising that one we are looking at making crackers and decorated table items.

Now for something different
How many photos have you got on your phone............ loads is the general answer. I decided I wanted to do something more with mine. Stampin'Up! have recent introduced Project Life. I have posted some pages earlier in the year but I' ve got better at it.






The weekend before the workshop I was taking part in my other hobby. I was doing my FIRST open water scuba dive. It was in a quarry near Morecambe. The water was a balmy 15 degrees!











I have stamped shoals of fish across the pages to
 link them together.





The Brown Trout were very large and came to be fed.












The black fish is a sturgeon. He was the largest of the lot. There were lots of small fish in shoals but they swam too quickly!










My husbands strange sense of humour!


No comments:

Post a Comment