Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Silver


Today we have a little bit of silver. This was one card we made at the 2nd Wednesday of the month craft class.

I've started with a basic grey card base, matted to that white natural card. I added to the speckled effect with gorgeous grunge stamped in silver.
I cut a 1/2 size piece of the matt silver card and punched out stars. Even though I know these pop all over the place when you punch you need to gather them up!
 I tied the smokey slate taffeta ribbon through a star and around the edge. This piece of card was then stuck on using dimensionals. The punched out stars were added with glue dots.
The sentiment 'peace and joy' is from the Really Good Greetings stamp set that you get free with a £200 party/order. Have you booked your party yet?



Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment