Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Early Valentine

This isn't what I planned on posting today, I was hoping to have finished my Project Life Memory Keeping page about when my Dad crossed the equator for the first time as a young sailor. Unfortunately the pictures are a funny size and the layout is taking longer than I expected. It will be a fortnight before I can go back to this as busy busy,
Here is a quick simple make. No stamping! The embossing is done with the new folder from the spring/summer catalogue. The vellum with the hearts is from the main annual catalogue as is the gold foil that I punched with the heart punch also in the main catalogue as part of a bundle. The 'love' is an expressions framelit. The soft heart and heart pin are from my own stash.
I quite like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment