Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Guy Greetings for male Monday

Here I have a couple of makes using the Guy Greetings from the Spring/Summer catalogue. This set has 22 stamps so loads of variety.
I have only used 2. One sentiment and one design but in two different ways. I have also used the stamping up note cards. These are smaller than the standard C6 card but complement the size these designs. The Hello Honey ribbon in the S/S is beautifully woven, quite thick and soft, I love it.




The first card is a crumb cake stampin'up! notecard,  I have stamped in early expresso and very lightly daubed around the edges, the hello honey ribbon (from the s/s catalogue) adds a sumptuous splash of colour. The designer paper is from the 'Flashback pack. (annual catalogue.) One hat has been stamped a second time cut out and covered with 'crystal effects then added with a dimensional. It doesn't stand out in the pictures but does add some sparkle.


 This second card is a whisper white stampin'up! notecard. I have used the colours from the designer paper to colour a second set of hats with marker pens which I have cut out and added using dimensionals. I then coloured the sentiment using the marker pens to match. The designer paper is from the 'Confetti Celebration'.



 More male cards next Monday. This 'Guy Greetings' stamp set is available from my online shop www.karenwatts.stampinup.net or you can contact me directly to order.


No comments:

Post a Comment