Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Blendabilities and Chalk

I decided to get all my blendability pens out as I have 2 packs coming in my next order. They are coming free of charge through SAB. I spent a lovely hour in front of the T.V. last night colouring in. Like being back at school. I loved it!
I actually coloured 6 flowers, experimenting with the pens, using different colours together and working dark to light and light to dark. I found that the dark to light works best just don't colour much with the dark pen.
So flowers coloured then fussy cut, what to do with them.
The daffodil yellow looks good with in colour Hello Honey and Crushed curry but I decided on the black. Then a flash of inspiration I would unwrap my new chalk inks. They are lovely when used on the blackboard card. (not so good on normal black card)
Two pictures, one in natural light and one with the flash. They both show the blendies off well and the chalk ink looks good too. What do you think?



I'll be back tomorrow with another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment