Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

Everyday Occasions Kit



I'm not very good at time away from my craft table so whilst away for 2 weeks I took the Stampin'Up! kit Everyday occasions. The kit makes 20 cards.
Everything is included, the cards, the envelopes, the die cut toppers, a 5 stamp set and a clear block, 2 inks, buttons, fancy clips and dimensionals. The instructions are clear and easy to use, for most of the kit I did my own thing! You do need to provide your own glue or double sided tape. I took a reel of ribbon coz I like bows!
This is the box that went in my case and these are all the cards it made and I have loads of bits left over to make a few more cards. 
Its great to have so many completed cards in my drawer at work ready for any occasion.
Check out my online shop www.karenwatts.stampinup.net to purchase. 

OR book your place on the class to make 5 - 6 cards from the kit and take the rest home to compete at your leisure, Wednesday 4th March 7.30 -9.00. 

Kit plus a bottle of Tombo adhesive £27 (closing date for bookings February 20th.)
 Class is Great for newbies to crafting.



              

                                                              







   
                                 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment