Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

Flower Shop and Petite Petals make a Flower Cascade

Here it is, a card I have been planning to make for a few weeks. I am so pleased with it. I just have to make a box for it now but I just had to show it. I saw it on pintrest so big thanks to H2Designs.
I will be running classes to make this during a Tuesday afternoon at a new venue in Halifax to be announced next week and one evening a week in my workshop at home.


I have used the petite petals and flower shop stamps and both matching punches. The pansy punch is on weekly deals this week with 15% off so thats worth a look. Check out my online shop for the products at www.karenwatts.stampinup.net
If you purchase the two stamp sets and two punches you would be eligible to a free product from the Sale A Bration brochure.


No comments:

Post a Comment