Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit

I ordered this back in December and it has sat on my shelf since. Once I opened the box I had to make it up. Ensuring everyone gets their card on the correct date was one of my New Year Resolutions. Now I have no excuses.




The instructions are clear and simple.  But as always I had to do my own thing. I laid all the sheets out to make sure I had the correct number of days on for each month. I started with February as this was going to be the easiest.





 I then set out all the die cuts, ribbon and twine. Such a lot of bits. It was great. I chose my colours for each month then set about the stamping.
The little stamps in the  perpetual birthday calendar   set are great. They will be so useful for project life and backgrounds for cards.




Here are a few pages from my calendar and the completed project in its gift box. I also have lots of pieces left over which I can use on other projects.


                            I am running a class on March 31st 1.30 - 4.00 and 7 - 9.30pm
Only 12 places. 6 in each session. Closing date Wednesday 17th march  £15
     Cost includes the kit but not the stamps. Use my stamps to complete your kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment