Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Weddings Something borrowed, diorama box card.

I have spent a lovely day crafting, well I didn't need to go out and the weather has been awful, snow, hail and howling icy wind. I was cosy, warm and quite inky. The craft room looks ........ well what can I say.
Today I have a special card to share. This is a special make for a special couple. The designer paper is in the spring summer brochure, 'something borrowed' and the stamp set is 'Your perfect day' I have stuck to sahara sand and whisper white card to match the paper then added a splash of 'blushing bride' pink flowers with  pearl centres to lift the whole card.
Of course this comes in its own box with some sahara sand lace on a belly band as the closure. The rectangle of white on the box could have the initials of the happy couple added and I have added a similar sized piece on the inside for the message.
I enjoyed this one!







The box with its ribbon belly band as a closure.

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment