Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Home decor using painted petals DSP.

Hi to all my readers, I'm back from my thespian duties. I was running the lighting board for the show 'Brigadoon'. The first night we managed to set one of the gauzes alight, on the last night one of the stage crew put some cartoon eyes in one of the trees. I nearly blacked out the stage when I saw them, the laughter was great. It was a cracking week, I can't get the tunes out of my head but now its back to crafting time.
Today I want to share with you my latest frame. A number of people have made these and posted them on their blogs, everyone's a little bit different. The Designer paper so lends itself to make this. It has only taken me an afternoon so quite quick and simple. I love the colours too.
If you would like to make one of these get in touch. I am going to offer them along side the cards in a bag workshop on Saturday 9th May 2 - 4.30. Closing date for bookings is this Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment