Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Male Card 4 Adventure Bound

I enjoyed this card the fourth of the set of five. My husband is a big cricket fan in  fact we have just booked tickets for a day at Headingley. However I got into trouble the first time I made this as I hadn't got the cricket ball right so I had to go and remake it!




I love the paper it just reminded me of the cricket jumpers my mum knitted for my boys when they were young. Each one had a different stripe of colour around the neck so that we knew whose was whose.



 The letters for 'DAD' are made with the clay and the letter mould in the spring summer catalogue.  They are really easy to make and drying the clay in the mould on top of a radiator for an hour means that they turn out easily.
The ribbon around the v neck are the White Jute Ribbon and the green id the 'Old Olive' Taffeta ribbon

This is the ball I made first time around hubby was not very pleased!!!




Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies

Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment