Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Graduation Frame

A quick post today of a graduation frame I was asked to make. This is the second one of these I have made. The frames are a special order, they are personalised and I try to interpret all the information you give me. This was also a quick turn around. I was asked to add lots of photos then decorate, I was also asked to write specific sentences around the edge of the mortar board, now my handwriting is not pretty but I think this has worked well in the white gel pen. The colours for the flowers and butterflies I picked to match the colours in the photos.
I hope it was a great day yesterday.


Here are a few of the other frames I have made


 Now I have a wedding frame to complete in silver and white, I'll show you that next month.


If you have a special occasion to celebrate, or need a gift for a special friend, or just want an individual totally unique picture please get in contact email karen@krafting.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment