Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Wednesday Weekly Deals

Despite planning to craft yesterday I never got the chance. After distributing leaflets for my next 'cuppa, cake and a card' event, every Monday in August 2 - 3.30 at Sarina's I pulled the table back out after the visitors then remembered we had a professional photographer coming to take pictures of the house. Yes sadly our little 'bijou' house is on the market, so if you are looking for a cottage in a very rural spot in Yorkshire, Hebden Bridge and Haworth on your doorstep let me know.

I digress
'Weekly Deals' - 2 stamp sets this week. The first is one I have but haven't used much, this card I shared with you recently. The stamp set has a massive 30% discount.






























The second stamp set I haven't bought YET! I know it has been a very popular one so I have an order going in tonight. I am treating myself and its a bargain with 25% discount.










Get in touch, email,  karen@krafting.co.uk to order your bargains. 

Check out my shop to see the other weekly deals, designer paper, ribbon and sequins. www.karenwatts.stampinup.net 


No comments:

Post a Comment