Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

Project Life









Its ages since I blogged about Project Life. Its such a lovely way to record those unforgettable moments in your life with all the pictures we now take and store on our phones but never look at!. Memory keeping at its easiest.









Last October we went to see the poppies at the Tower of London. Recently I spotted a really good offer on Snapfish and decided to have a go. Here are the six pages I have done. The first 2 are complete with notes the second 2 are ready for the story writing as is the last page.





Here I want to write the story about how the poppies came about. It was an unimaginable sight. And I was so lucky my OH had ordered me one which arrived the week before Christmas. It is still in its box safe and sound but once we have moved it will be out on display.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment