Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Timeless Elegance Hallet Bag with Cards


When I posted about the Timeless elegance Bag a few days ago it got more viewings than any of my other posts which surprised me. I do think this designer paper is gorgeous. So here I am popping back with the cards that I have made using the same paper and colour scheme.
As the cards are only 31/2" square its a case of less is more and with this designer paper being so lovely to begin with you don't want to cover it up. 
For this first card I have used a sahara sand base then a layer of black then a layer of the designer paper. I used the triple banner punch for the black banner. The sentiment is stamped in 
versamark the heat embossed with white embossing powder. The finishing touch of some narrow try ribbon is tied in a knot.








The second card which has a black base card has a layer of sahara sand and 1/2 a piece of the designer. I have punched the bow tie, it was a bit tricky to get both halves of the bow to match!


Card number three has a sahara sand base, a layer of black the 1/2 a layer of designer paper. I have stamped the sentiment with versa mark then heat embossed with white embossing powder. A thin cream ribbon has finished it off.

For this first card I have layered the paper onto sahara sand card then added some black ribbon and a sentiment. All the sentiments used are from petite pairs as they are indeed petite which they need to be.





I made all four envelopes with the envelope punch board and the new envelope paper in very vanilla. This paper is very thin but strong and scores well. It is less bulky than using card and you get all four envelopes from one sheet as they are 12" x 12"



No comments:

Post a Comment