Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Work of Art

This stamp set has been very popular with members of our team but I just couldn't see it. However when it was on weekly deals recently I thought I had better have a look. Firstly when the box arrived it took me almost half an hour to get all the wooden blocks back it! They are now numbered, but its a very tight fit.
I had a card to do for my youngest son. Now our Bob has recently bought a 'boat' to live on. He is busy renovating it. Its only a little boat so that shouldn't take long. Its quite amusing to us, his M & D as we lived on a narrow boat for a year and owned it for 5 years, he never set foot aboard.
This is what I completed for his birthday, even my OH was impressed with this, hope Bob likes it


Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment