Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

Christmas wrapping, how do you do yours? Today is the start of a week of packaging ideas. Monday it's Curvy Keepsake Box


Here we have my first selection of packaging ideas for those little Christmas presents. These are some of the fun boxes you can create with the Curvy Keepsake Box Die. What fun!

 First is my penguin, why does he look so sad?

This is probably the easiest one to make. Only black, white and a shade of orange card. I have used the googly eyes but you could just use white and black punched circles.

Think the phrase for this one is 'simples'







The Christmas pudding I think is the most complicated but still easy to do.
You need to cut the box in the brown and the white. I cut the icing dribbles freehand then embossed with the softly falling snow embossing folder. The holly leaves are cut freehand then  punched a few red berries. This one really looks good enough to eat!





'Olaf' from frozen is still a popular character. I really do need one of my friends with children or grandchildren to lend me this as I haven't seen it yet.
The eyebrows and tooth are cut freehand. For the nose I have punched a number of different size circles then stuck them together with glue dots rather than glue, this gives it a bit more dimension. It is fiddly though.




 Mr Robin, a really easy make and everyone's favourite.













The man himself.  Its a pity the moustache die is no longer available as its ideal for this make. I could have done the hat like the robins but decided to keep it flat. I have doodled the fur with a white pen.



 Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com


No comments:

Post a Comment