Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

Woodland Textured Impression Folder

A bit of a change today, not really Christmas but it could be. My friend Amanda at The Craft Spa has used this folder to make some stunning Christmas cards. However this morning I was asked if I did quirky......... I think I do sometimes so in my head for this next week I am going to do quirky. It would be lovely to know what you think.
Here we have my first quirky card, made with the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder.


I started by inking the folder with Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron then embossing. The fox is  stamped in the Tip Top Taupe after embossing. The trees inked with Cajun Craze are fussy cut then attached with glue dots. This is an unusual make for me and I am trying it in a variety of colours. I will bring you more next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment