Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2015

A curvy card using An Open Heart


I've been planning on making one of these for a while. There is a very good tutorial here. The 'An Open Heart' is a really pretty stamp set. It has 6 stamps, the bird and the foliage and 4 sentiments.
On this card I have also used stamps from the 'Choose Happiness' set, the lower foliage and the fence.

Another reason I really like this set is it reminds me of two lovely holidays we have had in Majorca where there were orange, lemon and lime trees around our patio. It was just a bit unreal to have this sort of real fruit in the trees! No I don't get out much!.

Lots of fussy cutting and watercolour but worth the work.








This is the view from above



And this from the front with the two curvy parts open




Here the first curve is closed and the second one open



I have even given the birdie an extra piece of wing to make him 3d












Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment