Pages

Saturday 26 December 2015

10 days of sneak peeks!

This is a scheduled post and I am actually writing it on Christmas eve morning. My youngest son has just rung to say he is on his way to the station for the train home he will arrive about 2 o clock this afternoon. I'm excited!
However the down side is I have to shut my craft room away to put the bed out and this is what the room looks like at the moment........




Anyway onto sneak peeks.


This is the designer paper pack  Birthday Bouquet and the lovely 'watermelon wonder' ribbon that matches. I haven't used this colour much from this years in colours but I think its going to get a few outings in the next few months. The ribbon is wide and glossy, think it will make lovely roses, see previous post.



Its interesting to see such a vibrant colour teamed with the pale mint macaron. The other colours are 'blushing bride, mossy meadow, old olive, pool party and soft suede'. Love the ice cream cone paper and there is a SAB stamp set that matches this sheet. Watch this space for makes using that.















What is SAB you may ask. From Jan 4th to March 31st, for every £45 you spend you get to choose a free item from the SAB catalogue.  There are papers, vellums and stamp sets to choose from. And with so many beautiful sets in the spring summer catalogue I think you will easily get your free SAB items. Need a catalogue -  contact me



This is what it looked like when he arrived 3 hours late due to the train breaking down at Grantham!

No comments:

Post a Comment