Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

Sneek Peek 5 Botanical Gardens Suite

This set is really a bit over whelming. When I got the papers out of the packet, the stamp set and the dies I was unsure where to start. This is what those who went to the Annual Stampin'Up convention got to make, I have copied it and am now sharing. Now I have worked with the suite I can see lots of ideas beginning to form.


 The first picture is taken in what we have for daylight today, the one below is taken with the flash.


The sentiment on the front and the inside uses the SAB stamp set perfect pairings. Love them.




In these two pictures I have tried to show some detail of the die cutting, it gives you a real 3d effect. They are brilliant. Wait until you see the leaf die! The flower is die cut from one of the papers. The centre of the little flower, the border along the edge and the veins on the leaf  use stamps from the Botanicals set.

No comments:

Post a Comment