Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Project Life


How many pictures have you got on your phone........
Christmas, new year, those weddings from last year, that special birthday party, a day in the park with friends/children/pets
You have loads don't you?

Now is the time to think about starting you very own Project Life. 

Its simple, fuss free and fun.
No cutting or sticking needed.

Starting on Friday 12th February and every 2nd Friday of the month I am having a 'crop' session. (Class)

The first Project Life Class is £30, at this you will receive:-
1x card collection of your choice from these 8 packs see below
1x accessory pack, matching your card collection,
1x 6" x 8" variety pack or 1 12 x 12 variety pack

Using the links from the bottom of the page you can either buy online and bring to the class with you to the class or message me and I will order and bring to the class. The latter does save you postage.

This will give you enough to complete 24 double sided pages. Future classes will be £5 or free with an order of £35 on the night or pre ordered for collection at class.

If you are not sure -  try this as a taster class £8. You will receive  a couple of pages and as many cards as you need to complete those pages.

This is a link to a video from the interim CEO is a really good example of what it is all about. Please take a few minutes and watch. I wanted to post the picture here from it but once again my IT skills have let me down :(

And these are  the last pages I did!
I have just received 200 photo prints via snappish, whom I highly recommend to do your prints, so I have plenty of Project Life work ahead.






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment