Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

George, a blast from the past.

I made this some time ago, well 2013 to be accurate. It is my sampler for my baby frames. I haven't made any for a while but I know I have friends with friends who are about to add to their families. Sets of baby stamps come and go but in general they have the pram, the booties, and the teddy bear. The set used for this frame is no longer in the catalogue, nor are the letters and numbers but there is a really good range there that could be used.





I would love to make a few more of these, you choose the colour and if you want a theme, have a theme.
I had an order for one who wanted lots of monkeys hanging and climbing over the letters. We were going away for the weekend so I spent 3 hours on the train cutting monkeys out, I did get some funny looks from the business men with their briefcases who sat at our table! The customer loved it.
Have a good long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment