Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Heat Embossing

For those of you who read my blog who are crafty when did you last do any heat embossing?           Its one of those techniques that we all love, the wow factor as it happens in front of your eyes but it does seem to go in phases, lots of it about then nothing for long periods of time.
My little group of ladies who come to class on the second Wednesday of the month asked for heat embossing at their next class. So this week is heat embossing week. I have 5 different ideas for you. We will make 4 in class. I have one space left for the afternoon class on the 13th and 4 places for the evening class the same day. Contact me if you would like to come.

This first card is simple. The definitely dahlia is stamped with versa mark onto Wisteria Wonder card stock, sparkled with clear embossing powder then fussy cut.  The sentiment is stamped in Elegant Eggplant. The Wisteria Wonder seam binding ties a lovely bow. Simple clean and pretty


This shows the detail of the heat embossing.


The flower is attached to very vanilla then layered onto a Wisteria Wonder card base. 
Inside I have added a layer of very vanilla stamped with Wisteria Wonder ink across one corner. I have also added a stamped corner to the envelope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment