Pages

Sunday 20 March 2016

The last of nostalgia week - Wetlands

I have a job for you my readers.

I started out to create a one layer card with the wetlands set but it didn't happen! I have created these with post it notes to limit the inked area which is daubed first with the pink across the middle then soft sky above and pool party below. The birds are stamped with momento. I have then used the score thing on my trimmer along the bottom and the top of the inked area.

I created one card then had doubts about the matt layer so I made another two with different colour matt layers. I would love to know which works best for you.

Here is the trio


The base card is the thick whisper white. My first make had the black as the matt layer but it looked a bit vibrant against the white so as I had used the pool party and the blushing bride inks for the daubing I decided to use these colours for matt layers. I am still undecided which colour looks best.




 Leave me a comment about which colour you think looks best. Thanks







1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards... I think all 3 work... But pushed for a preference ...pool party!!? But somewhat close (Nearly even said blushing bride! Bet that surprises you...)

    ReplyDelete