Pages

Friday 22 April 2016

Birthday Blooms and watercolour.

Last Monday when I was waiting for my card and a cuppa customers to arrive I had a little job to do. I had stamped the large Birthday Blooms in momento ink onto watercolour paper ready for colouring. I took my aqua painter some of the marker pens and an acrylic block. I had a lovely quiet 10 mins painting the blooms. I scribbled the marker pen on the block and used this as a paint palette.

Here is the first card that I put together this morning.


I have used the sentiment from the set plus a little victorian lace from my stash and 3 enamel dots. Love these they have so much depth of colour.


In the centre of the flowers I have painted the stamens with the gold Wink of Stella pen. These close up pics show the colour very well but not the sparkle!





 First announcement ; - new class.... using birthday blooms and watercolour. Come and make 3 cards and a decorative tag and bag on Thursday 28th  7.00 - 9.30. £10 or £25 including the stamp set. Message me to book your place. Limited number.

No comments:

Post a Comment