Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

Thank You

Well I think I jinxed myself sharing a Christmas card yesterday. We had at least 2" of snow when I got up this morning. I will share a few pics at the end of this post.

I needed to make a 'thank you' card for someone whom I don't know very well yet they have gone over and above for me. Its a member of our demonstrator support team. The support team are brilliant I can't praise them enough, if any demonstrator anywhere in the world has a problem there is a support team member available to help them and they are so good at the helping.
I am not going to share what this person has done but I do want to share my thanks.

The card is a bit of a case card from Julie Kettlewell and her demonstration at Telford but I have used the new 'Thankful Thoughts' stamp set, so a bit of a sneak peek for you into the bargain, as well as a farewell to the 'pictogram punches' set in which I love this sentiment that I have used for the inside.







The inside. Love this sentiment from 'pictogram punches'.




The snow......










No comments:

Post a Comment