Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

In the meadow and the new 'In Colours'

Again its the 'Playful Palette designer series paper stack' that was my starting point but I also had a hankering to use this set in the way the sample in the catalogue has been done so a little of 'case the cattie although I have actually put the two cards together! quite unintentionally.


As you can see this is one of the brighter pieces of paper, the 'Emerald Envy is not to everyone's taste but now I have started to use it its going to be one of my favourites. 
I have stamped the tree 3 times in three different colours - thats how it is in the catalogue. The deer I have stamped and water coloured in cajun craze like the first tree. I have punched this with the 2" cycle punch then run the edge through the ink pad to give it some definition and mounted with dimensionals.
The other tree stand is in Elegant Eggplant which is the colour of the card base. Doesn't it look stunning with emerald envy.





Just wait until you see tomorrows paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment