Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Kinda Eclectic and the new 'In colours'

The stamp set name says something about life at the moment. Its kinda not as usual!

First a make, yes I have had a crafty day today and this set has been on my shelf unused for at least a couple of months. My starting point was the Playful Palette Designer series paper and some of the new 'In colours'.The paper I chose was one of the easier pieces, one colour with scattered cream dots of varying sizes. Some of the other sheets are more challenging as you will see later in the week.


The 'Kinda Eclectic set has been unused for a while but I knew it would be one for me. Not too much daubing on this one, just around one end over the dots stamp which has only one impression with a fully inked stamp. I also daubed from the centre of the sunday to tone it down. The leaves are stamped in 'Dapper Denim' then stamped a number of times without re inking.




The set has two sizes of butterfly but I felt the smaller one looked better.  The sentiment in stamped in the sweet sugarplum then punched out with the large oval punch, I then used the same punch to make an oval of the sweet sugarplum card which I cut in half to give an matt layer for the sentiment.


Finally another picture of what is turning my life upside down.




No comments:

Post a Comment