Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Introducing Thoughtful Branches and Serene scenery 3

A bit of a change this week. Although todays card does use the Serene Scenery Designer Paper Stack.

Today I am introducing 'Thoughtful Branches stamp set and dies. Its not in the annual catalogue as isn't available to order until 2nd August. Its a special order just for the month of August .....and its brilliant.
I have made a range of cards that I am going to share with you this week, then I will post something using it every Thursday during August. It is being sold as a bundle which gives you 10% off buying the stamps and dies separately . The stamp set has 23 stamps and the die set is 9, so very good value for money.
Today I have a card that is similar to many, not much stamping but using the largest die. It reminds me of Hydrangea bushes, the ones that are either pink or blue depending on your soil type, however I have done mine in white.



Isn't that delicate, I love the leaves, I can see so many autumn cards done with that, perhaps that will be my make next week.



So pretty, fancy ordering yours, this is what I have used 

Thoughtful Branches, not available until 2nd August.






No comments:

Post a Comment