Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Serene Scenery part two

Not shaker cards today....... weren't they lovely.
Today I have a trio of cards, using three more sheets from the Serene Scenery paper stack.




The first card is one of my typical grungy cards.

The detail is this little chair from the 'In this world' stamp set. Can't you just imagine sinking into this chair with a good book, I wish!
 The paper in the lower half of the card is from the paper stack, I'm not sure if its a woven fabric but thats what it made me think of.
I have added some of the new burlap ribbon and then a little of the paper that I have torn and daubed.
Around the edge of the paper I have hand drawn the pattern around almost half but added a card layer to the other half. Just a little bit different.




The second card is very clean and simple although there is a lot of daubing! The background is another sheet out of the paper stack. This made me think of woven deckchair covers or those stripes you get on the edge of posh towels on cruise ships.
Hense the suitcase and camera from the 'Traveler ' stamp set.


And finally a card made by Elaine,  The heart framelets are lovely enclosing the sentiment and just a few grasses from the 'Wetlands' set and another piece of burlap ribbon. The parquet floor paper is another sheet from this stack.


So which of the cards using this paper stack are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment