Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Serene Scenery Shaker Cards

Today I have used the same paper stack as yesterday but these are far from simple cards! Infact this is the first shaker card I have ever made. Although I am happy with it it does need a bit of improvement.
The shaky bits have stuck to the acetate so next time I will swipe everything with the duster buddy.


I have added gold sequin stars and hearts, silver and white bugle beads and some mini yellow and white sequins. The 'Happy' is stamped with the 'Labeler Alphabet', unfortunately the sequins have stuck to the happy!

For the flowers and leaves I have used the botanicals dies plus a little daubing.



I love the way the paper shines through. 
This is second shaker card made by Elaine, we worked together this morning. We had been meaning to do shaker cards for a while. We chose a different piece of DSP from the stack and off we went. Hers is in pool party and crumb cake, a very different composition but we have used the same set of  stamps and dies, but this shows you two very different looks.


The flowers have been die cut from vanilla and daubed, the centres cut from pool party and daubed.














I love both of them, which do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment