Pages

Monday 22 August 2016

Project Life memory keeping.

Its pouring with rain and I am stuck in the house waiting for someone to come and install a 'smart' meter. So no craft studio for me today but I do keep my project life stuff at home.
At the moment we are in the process of emptying our storage unit and there are a lot of photos in there. This is the loose pile that has accumulated from the first 6 boxes we have done.

My first page is for the pictures I have found of my Dad and his navy days. I know I have quite a few bits of this so haven't finished the page off yet as there will be more to come.


Luckily for me Dad had written on the back of this photo, Fred and Mick, H.M.S. Ashton 1946. My Dad was 17 when this was taken, I wonder where Fred is now?


This is the pile I started with. 


18 pages later and its gone! I haven't finished any of them but at least the pictures are sorted into events and I have done some journalling. 

If you live in the Halifax, West Yorkshire area check out Our Creative Den for our Project Life workshops. get your photos sorted,  its Quick, simple and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment