Pages

Saturday 27 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches Day 4, another cute animal.........

Well I had to didn't I. Mr hedgehog is always a winner....... This is another idea from Pinterest created by Judy,  here is the link to her pinterest post.

I have developed this one on a theme I love, daubing lots of colour to create a background, here its the moonlight and dark sky. I could have gone much further highlighting tree branches etc but the hedgehog is the focus, so sweet.

I have just used torn paper from my scraps box for the lower part of the card. Don't you find sometimes that scap box is overflowing and you have to limit yourself to using only stuff out of that?

In the right light his eyes gleam as I have added a blob (very technical over here!) of fine tip glue pen. It dries glossy. love it.




Not sure if I could choose between the sheep or the hedgehog. Which do you like best?

The link for the bundle is here. remember its only available until the 31st of the month. 9 Dies and 23 stamps, so much you can do with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment