Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches....Limited Edition

The Thoughtful Branches stamp set and matching dies is a limited edition for the month of August bundle from Stampin'Up. I think it is one of the most versatile sets they have had on offer since I joined as a demonstrator. So for the next 7 days I am going to share the huge range of makes I have done with this set. So calling all big shot or other die cutting machine owners take a look at these.

To start the week rolling I have used the tree stump and the two little birds, creating 3 very simple cards. I love the little birds.





A set for all seasons. Here I have used the gentle falling embossing folder for the background . A wooden snowflake and cherry cobbler bakers twine. A quick simple effective Christmas card.



















































This time a little pink and a heart and its ready for Valentines day.






















































And now for a birthday or a 'just because' card, with a bunch of flowers, the flowers are from the cottage garden set. Think I should have cut up between some of the stems!









So that is versatile isn't it?
 This is the bundle that you can buy.....

This is a picture of the dies, there are 9 in the set. I can't get a picture of the stamps to download but there are 23 stamps in the set. You can buy this here



No comments:

Post a Comment