Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Birthday Party

This is a much later post than it should have been, You know what its like when the cable you need is nowhere to be seen yet you had it five minutes ago......life is bit like that at the moment with everything. It was card class in the Den yesterday and I had promised a 'Z' fold card with elephants......could I find the stamp set.....it wasn't anywhere to be found, I think Nellie had packed her trunk, so what to do.
Quick search of pinterest and thanks to Karen Rhodes I was able to create a card all the ladies loved. Its suitable for all age groups. Mine would have said "How many candles!'





This is Susan's card, she only has boys so a pink one was no good for her. This is the first time I have used the Build A Birthday stamp set. The different layers are really to create a birthday cake but they make a great series of candles. I added a line of the gold Wink of Stella pen to the yellow flames just to give it a bit of sparkle.

We made a second card in the same style but with  The Wilderness Awaits, dogs and ducks! Needless to say I forgot to take pictures of those.
Not sure what I will be back with tomorrow, just hope I can find everything I need!



2 comments: