Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

Shaker Card 3 and the last!

This is my final card. I will not be making any more of these for a while!!!

The hearth and Home die has been in my box for a while and this is the first time I have used it. I have seen so many beautiful cards made with it and I think it will sit on my desk for a while and be used more regularly.


My background in the window of leaves is stamped with the 'Sheltering Tree' set. I have stamped a few leaves too, using the stamps from the 'Perpetual Calendar 'set. There are 12 really lovely little confetti style stamps in this set which are great for backgrounds.
The centiment is also from the Sheltering tree. I have added lots of gold sequins to the shake stuff so this card does have a bit of sparkle, yet once again it could have done with a few more.
If anyone has any tips for putting the shaker cards together they would be most welcome. Back to firmer ground for me tomorrow!


Which of the three did you like best?


No comments:

Post a Comment