Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Cookie Cutter - Father Christmas

Using the same set as yesterday I chose the 'father Christmas for todays make and once again I have used some of the Candy Cane Lane designer paper and kept it simple.
This very stylised father christmas is not my thing but I wanted to create something simple with every stamp, next week we will have more technically challenging cards using this set.. Plus although I have used the reindeer stamp I haven't made a card with him so that is to do too.
My choice of paper dictated a little of the way I put this card together. The pattern reminded me of snow falling so out came the 'softly falling' embossing folder. The layers then just went together.


I have sometimes seen people use the embossed snow the other way up so every timeI use it  I now have to think as to which way it looks best.

He does look like a very jolly santa!












What I used - These items are all a link through to my online shop.
real red card
softly falling embossing folder
Cookie Cutter stamps and punch bundle
real red marker pen
Canndy Cane Lane designer paper

No comments:

Post a Comment