Pages

Saturday 12 November 2016

Cookie Cutter Rudolph.......


During the fair today I had a make and take table, making a Rudolph gift card holder and thats my starting point.
I love the Rudolph and thats the only reason I bought the cookie cutter set although I now think the eskimo it cute too. I sat down to make a couple of cards and a gift card holder to do decide which to use as the make and take. I started with thereindeer stamp. I had a piece of scrap card that was square, stamping one reindeer on each side only to discover that the other parts of the punch took holes out of my reindeer so:-
I recommend you cut your card into 2" strips, then stamp the reindeer upside down, the punch then works fine.




He is cute isn't he and the gift card holder also uses the designer paper from the Candy Cane Lane pack.

What I used for the gift card holder


A4 crumb Cake Card here


Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle here
Crumb Cake and Real Red Marker here

2 comments:

  1. What are the dimensions fir the card holder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy. It uses 1/2 sheet of A4, then scored at 5cm, 13cm.(along the long side) The 5cm flap folds up to hold the voucher inside. Hope that makes sense. k x

    ReplyDelete