Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Cookie Cutter - Teddy Bear

The third simple card in this series brings you the teddy bear. We had a bit of a giggle in the den when I made this this morning. I stamped the bears, added the faces, then the ears, then I stamped the sentiment, cut the layers and put together, wham I added the punched out bears I realised they didn't have their ears! These have to be stamped separately and cut out as they are not part of the main body of the punch. How can you have a teddy bear with no ears!!!!

So cute

Once again a single layer od designer paper with the bears and the sentiment added with dimensionals.

The sentiment is lovely, I have used a retired punch to cut it out and the layering behind it.
 I have added a little of the fine tip glue to the eyes and nose to make them shiny. He is cute isn't he.

















What I have used:-
Cookie cutter stamps and punch
Designer paper
fine tip glue 



No comments:

Post a Comment